A River of Voices Vol. 2
Important: This is a digital product--no physical product will be mailed to you!
****IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!****
1. The final, complete version of A River of Voices Vol. 2 has been released. The parent guide, student notebook, and clickable links PDF will automatically become available for download upon purchase.
Please note that this curriculum is a living, breathing, constantly-evolving work. While we do not have a major revision scheduled for quite some time, we are still awaiting input on several lessons from various sources, and will conduct small, periodic updates from time to time. When we do this, we will send you an email to let you know, and we will also send you a separate PDF with any changes that were made, so you can simply note them and will not have to reprint any part of the curriculum.
2. Receiving Released Components: Your files will be emailed to you by Gumroad. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list--their emails often wind up in the junk mail. Your files will also be in your Gumroad account, should you choose to make one. If you have any issues with your Gumroad app account, please email email@example.com.
3. Payment: Your card / account will be charged immediately upon purchase.
4. Samples: Samples are available on our website: https://blossomandroot.com/us-history-with-blossom-and-root/.
5. Delivery of Files: All files will be delivered to you digitally in PDF format. You will be able to view or download them immediately upon release, and you will receive an email from Gumroad with your link as well. If you do not, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org right away!
6. No Physical Products Will Be Mailed to You: We do not sell physical copies. We do not sell printed and bound curriculum. No physical product will be mailed to you. All products are for PDF downloads only. You are welcome to use the printing company of your choice, if you would like to have a physical copy. There are several online companies that cater to homeschoolers, as well as local print shops and "big box office store" printing services available. We love Hard Copy HQ, and they have a special ordering page just for Blossom and Root bundles. You may, of course, print at home if you prefer, or use our resources digitally. Apps like Notability are great for marking up parent guides and notebooks for digital users.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Please read before purchasing: Many of the spines for this curriculum series have become temporarily unavailable from time-to-time (in physical format) over the past few years. We post updates on our website as we hear them from publishers so please check for those! Please visit https://blossomandroot.com/us-history-with-blossom-and-root/ , read through the required spines for your chosen pathway in the linked PDF, and assess their availability before purchasing this curriculum. Most of these do have audiobook, ebook, and PDF options available. We, unfortunately, have no control over when publishers will run reprints. We do not plan to substitute or swap out any spines at this point in time, but if we hear from a publisher that they do not intend to continue printing one of the titles, we will begin the process of finding new spines at that time. However, this is not a quick process, and will take time and review by our committee. In the meantime, we cannot offer any refunds on the purchase of this curriculum because spines are temporarily unavailable in print, so please be very certain of your decision prior to purchasing. We hope to see all of these titles back in stock soon. Thank you!
There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final. This is absolutely firm, due to the digital nature of this product.
- If you do not receive your files according to the release schedule outlined above, please email me at email@example.com and I will help you.
- Please do NOT purchase this item until you have thoroughly reviewed this PDF, but please consult the release timeline in this listing above for the most up-to-date release information!:
Feel free to email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The best place to track updates will be the updates page on our website: https://blossomandroot.com/updates-and-new-releases/