Important: This is a PDF download. No physical product will be mailed to you.
VERY IMPORTANT! Please read before purchasing: Many of the spines for this curriculum series have become temporarily unavailable from time-to-time (in physical format) over the past year and a half. We post updates on our website as we hear them from publishers so please check for those! Please visit https://blossomandroot.com/us-history-with-blossom-and-root/ , read through the required spines for your chosen pathway in the parent guide sample, and assess their availability before purchasing this curriculum. Most of these do have audiobook, ebook, and PDF options available. We, unfortunately, have no control over when publishers will run reprints, and could not have predicted that these spines would become suddenly unavailable in print within a few weeks. We do not plan to substitute or swap out any spines at this point in time, but if we hear from a publisher that they do not intend to continue printing one of the titles, we will begin the process of finding new spines at that time. However, this is not a quick process, and will take time and review by our committee. In the meantime, we cannot offer any refunds on the purchase of this curriculum because spines are temporarily unavailable in print, so please be very certain of your decision prior to purchasing. We hope to see all of these titles back in stock soon. Thank you!
Our first U.S. History curriculum covers the first European colonies to 1791. Samples and information can be found on our website at https://blossomandroot.com/us-history-with-blossom-and-root/.
Important Information (PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE!):
- This purchase includes 4 PDF files: a full 36-lesson parent guide, a student notebook which includes optional map work, a clickable links list in a separate PDF for ease of use, and a Book of Centuries for students that would like to begin one with this curriculum.
- ALL files will be delivered via digital download, in PDF format. These files will be emailed to you immediately after purchase. They will come from "Gumroad" and not from "Blossom and Root" so please be sure to watch your inbox as well as your junk inbox. Any updated editions will also be emailed via Gumroad, and all updates are included with your original purchase. No physical product will be mailed to you--this is a digital product.
- You are welcome to use the printing company of your choice, if you would like to have a physical copy. There are several online companies that cater to homeschoolers, as well as local print shops and "big box office store" printing services available. You may, of course, print at home if you prefer, or use our resources digitally. Apps like Notability are great for marking up parent guides and notebooks for digital users.
- There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. All sales are final. This is absolutely firm, due to the digital nature of this product.
- If you do not immediately receive your files after purchase, please email me at email@example.com and I will help you.
- Please do NOT purchase this item until you have thoroughly reviewed our sample and other information on our website: https://blossomandroot.com/us-history-with-blossom-and-root/
Feel free to email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
4 PDF files: a full 36-lesson parent guide, a student notebook which includes optional map work, a "clickable links" list in a separate PDF for ease of use, and a Book of Centuries for students that would like to begin one with this curriculum